I intend this blog to be an outlet for my opinions, poetry, and artwork, and hope that eventually it is found by those who find that stuff interesting or useful. I won't say too much about myself, let my ideas and art stand on their own. I invite all opinions and comments and look forward to sharing years of creativity.
I will begin posting chronologically, material from the most distant past first, and the most recent past last, so to begin- some poems from my highschool age- ending with something I wrote just last week. I have everything from sound clips and attempted guitar to drawings and paintings, and I'll post it all; all the internet can take! I would love if someone musically talented actually was able to perform some of my songs, be sure to send me a link if you do. Putting things on the internet is like giving things wings and letting them fly away, where they can kiss or peck at other people, so I hope my ideas may kiss, and peck, many people in the best of ways, but feel free to take shots at them, so to speak, as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?